Sunday, July 26, 2015

Question

Are the only ones who understand Marx, as opposed to Marx-ism; who understand that Marx was first and foremost a revolutionist, that all Marx wanted to do was to place social revolution on the strongest, definitive,  irrefutable platform possible: are only those who identify with anarchism; who draw their inspiration from Situationist texts; who in fact spit on everything and everyone who already reeks of accommodation to things as they are, which of course, is only the relation that is?

I think so.  Nobody understands Marx but those who spit from top to bottom on the bourgeoisie, who can't even utter the term without spitting. 

FWIW, I know I have never written "bourgeoisie" without spitting.  I keep a bucket by my desk.

July 26, 2015

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous3:21 PM

    (Matt) I too hate the bourgeoisie. As in I can't stand watching them on the tube, as on Bloomberg, CNBS etc., mandibles twitching and drooling over the next "profit opportunity" being sniffed out, which is the only thing "news" is always all about, 24x7. And I am not even inspired to this hatred by anarchism or situationism.

    ReplyDelete